Tuesday 22 June 2010

My Monster.

My Monster is a very small creature and about the size of a soccer ball he has BRIGHT orange fur and it spikes up like a boys hair who has been working on it for months and plus it is very sharp like a brand new knife that someone has been sharpening. His name is Bobby he is very friendly he has bright blue eyes like the summer blue sky and red lips like fire and his nose is as small as a M and M, Bobby LOVES to bounce he is like a jack in the box going off every 2 seconds and he has little spring on his legs (I think that is what helps him to bounce) about the size of a worm. He is a VERY cheeky little monster he likes to bounce around all day and play tricks like what he did to me. I found when I was walking home in fact I found a hole bunch of them just sitting there BUT I think that the orange one stood out for me and plus this one was the cute so I called it Bobby and that is how I found this little monster ( and I'm glad I did).


What did I do well: I put all my Personalty in to my work.
What did I learn: That when you describe some thing it makes you feel like you are there.
What is my next learning step: To describe my chracter more.

No comments:

Post a Comment