Monday 13 September 2010

One of my best piece of writing

When I am sitting here all I can see is Teecee writing so fast she is like Zia running but only with her fingers. Teecee has a frown on her face, her hands are like little cheaters, and I still don't know what to write. Emma's pen is really cool it has a little maze inside it. How cool is that. Libby is like a writing machine, she is writing crazy-fast. Anyway I still do not know what to write. Everyone is frowning they all look so funny. Britt is biting the bottom of her lip and the timer just stopped so bye.

What did I learn: That don't have to many alliteration together.
What did i do well: I did had some good similes.
What is my next learning step: A few more describing words.


1 comment:

  1. i like your wirting especily the part when you said tc was typing as fast as zia running



    hadley

    ReplyDelete